Bringing in crowds of over 5,000 people each year, Portchester Gala is a great opportunity for you to promote your organisation, business or charity.
Each year we have around 50 stall spaces available in the idyllic setting of Portchester Castle.
If you have any further questions about the booking process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Costs - Minimum pitch size of 4 metres
Early bird rate, for pitches booked before May 1st 2018
- Commercial Stalls: £15.00 per metre with a minimum pitch size of 4 metres.
- Registered Charity Stalls: £8.00 per metre with a minimum pitch size of 4 metres.
All pitches booked after May 1st 2018
- Commercial stalls: £20.00 per metre
- Registered Charity stalls: £10.00 per metre
To complete your booking we require:
- Completed stall form
- All stallholders are required to carry proof of Public Liability Insurance to the sum of £2M. We must have a copy of this with your forms.
- Car registration and mobile number of driver
Upon completion of booking your shall receive a confirmation receipt, this must be presented at the entrance of the castle as proof of payment. You will not be granted entry to the site without your confirmation receipt, so keep it safe!
Timings on day
- The Castle will be open from 6am, stalls must be in place no later than 10am.
- There will be no movement of vehicles between 10am and 4.30pm for the safety of the public.
- Gates will be locked at 6.30p
- Pitch depth allows room for ONE vehicle on site
- Please note the dimensions of the castle entrance. Highest point of arch 365cm, lowest point 330cm, width 290cm